APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Greater Chicago Area preferred
We are currently seeking to hire a Director of Sales to join our team! You will be responsible for selling into a 7-8 state territory to drive company revenue. Travel 1-2 days a week - overnights not necessary. Remote position in the Chicago-land area preferred.
Are you eager to work for one of the fastest growing startups and hit the ground running to a career filled with growth and opportunity? If so and if you match the desired skills below, we are eager to talk to you!
Ideal Candidate Characteristics:
- Demonstrate strategic thinking, analysis and insight abilities that lead to new logo acquisition from prospecting, nurturing and building opportunity pipeline
- Be effective in leading enterprises through evaluation and adoption of in a 6-9 month selling cycle with deal sizes of ranging from $200-$500K in ARR
- Manage Enterprise Sales cycle from initial pitch, testing/POC, to Ongoing Partnership
- Build and foster C level (CIO’s, Chief Underwriters) relationships ensuring Executive "buy in" during the Enterprise Sales cycle
- Direct customer and stakeholder relationships with confidence and ease driving to key revenue goals to reach Sales quota
- Understand your client’s business goals, identify trends, anticipate future needs and help determine ideal solutions and in turn, effectively communicate the benefits of DataCubes' solutions at all levels
- Orchestrate a broad set of internal resources (Product, Solutions Engineering, Marketing, etc.) to achieve your new logo acquisition goals and drive platform innovation to capture market opportunity
- Demonstrate that you have effectively performed sales forecasting in a quarterly and annual planning rhythm with high levels of predictability, quality and accuracy on both a quarter and annual basis
- 10+ years
- Must be a strategic thinker and planner
- Must be able to use Solution Selling process (hunter/farmer)
- Must be a closer
- History of high performance in a related field (sold to Insurance carries a HUGE plus)
- Ideally selling Enterprise Software
Skills to be successful:
Sales | Sales Strategy | Sales Management | Analytical Skills | Cross Selling | Closer | Enterprise Software | Independent Contributor
Why work here?
Amazing leadership | Career Growth | Unlimited Commission | Great Benefits.
Medical Insurance | Dental Insurance | Vision Insurance | 401k Life Insurance | Unlimited PTO
OPENINGS AT DATACUBES